Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sacramento Parents - Portfolio Building Sessions

I am a local Sacramento photographer/designer available to take your newborn and child’s photos. I am a mom also, and I understand the desire to have great photos to cherish during this time while they are so small. You cannot get those moments back. I have a passion for everything baby and kids – which is evident in the current stationery business that I operate (www.babycardexpressions.com) and my passion for photographing these moments. I use natural light and I prefer to catch babies and kids in their everyday moments.

I am in the process of building my portfolio. For a very limited time I am booking sessions at a steal - just $100.00. Your session will include an hour of my time in your home or at an outdoor location, photographing 1-2 children. ($25.00 per additional person). Must be within 20 miles from zip code 95820 (East Sac area), or additional travel fee will be charged. I will consult with you by phone prior to the session to discuss with you choices for clothing, lighting in your home, etc. Upon completion of the session, within 7 days, I will have a CD available for you with approximately 20 edited and processed photos. The CD will include a release which will allow you to print the photos at any lab of your choice. The only exclusion in the release will be birth announcements (which I can do for you!). I will request a release to be signed by you as well, to allow me to use the images to promote my photography website which I will be launching this summer. If you would like to see a copy of the release prior to your session, I would be happy to send it to you to review. The release will need to be signed at the time of the shoot.

http://www.lovelybabyphotography.com/ – My website, coming soon.
http://www.lovelybabyphotography.blogspot.com/ - My blog, where I will be posting images from my portfolio sessions.
http://www.babycardexpressions.com/ – My current website in operation since November 2006, Baby Card Expressions, where I offer baby birth announcements and more.

I am available for newborn, children, maternity and family photo sessions as well. If you prefer that I print photos for you, we can discuss options and pricing. I print photos from sessions through a very high quality photographer’s lab. Once my website launches I will no longer be including the CD with high res images and release with my packages – so now is a good opportunity! Valid through June 2009, subject to change at any time.

No comments: